||The ZoomText screen magnifier provides a patented font-smoothing feature that renders text clearly visible at high levels of magnification. ZoomText users can attain greater productivity through use of the many screen enhancements as well. These screen enhancements include various types of zoom windows, text cursor and mouse pointer tracking symbols, and many color schemes that suit different users’ needs. The ZoomText Magnifier/Reader and ZoomText Fusion versions enable users to hear text spoken out loud. Users can use shortcuts to access desired parts of a document or webpage and then hear those parts spoken with a designated verbosity level. In this training, participants will learn how to match these ZoomText features to the needs of college students.
At the end of this training, participants will understand and be able to perform these tasks:
- Selecting an appropriate zoom window type
- Adjusting screen enhancements, such as magnification level, color scheme, text cursor identifier, mouse pointer locator, and keyboard focus indicator
- Controlling speech output in documents, dialog boxes, system windows
- Locating files, text strings, and webpage elements via the Desktop Finder, Text Finder, and Web Finder tools
- Managing ZoomText configuration and application settings